Ending someone else's tenancy

If you're ending a tenancy on behalf of a friend or family member who does not have capacity to end their tenancy, you will need to have one of the following:

  • Proof of Power of Attorney

  • Proof of appointeeship

  • The tenants signature

Once you've obtained one of the above, please download and complete the form below.

Post it to: Peaks & Plains Housing Trust, Ropewalks, Newton Street, Macclesfield, SK11 6QJ